Another PS5 exclusive is about to make the jump to PC! Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection is a next-gen remaster of the two most recent Uncharted games and marks the first time any game in the series has ever been playable on PC.
When Is the Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves PC Release Date?
Months after its initial console release, Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection will finally be released for PC on October 20.
Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection will be available on Steam and the Epic Games Store, and anyone who pre-orders it from Epic will receive a Fortnite glider in the shape of Sully’s seaplane.
What Is the Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection?
The collection includes Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End and Uncharted: The Lost Legacy, remastered and optimised for PC.
This is the first time any of the Uncharted games have been released on PC, and the series is coming out swinging with new features and improvements like a reimagined UI, scale sliders, Variable Load Speed, 4K and Ua-Wide Monitor support, adjustable texture and model quality, anisotropic filtering, shadows, reflections and ambient occlusion.
Unfortunately, the Legacy of Thieves Collection doesn’t have the same groundbreaking accessibility features and options as The Last of Us Part 1, with only minor changes compared to what was offered in the original games. The PC version might include more, but so far there’s been no word from Sony or Naughty Dog about this.
Is There an Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Trailer?
Yes! Here you go:
How Much Will Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Cost on PC?
Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection on PC will cost $74.95 on both Steam and the Epic Games Store. Pre-orders are already live:
- Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection on Steam
- Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection on Epic Games Store
Want more gaming news and deals? Check out the stories below:
- Here’s Every Game On the New PlayStation Plus
- Here Are the Australian Prices For the New PlayStation Plus
- Fasffy Wants to Make You Feel Like You Belong: “That’s The Most Rewarding Feeling”
- 7 Games You Should Play if You Love The Sims
- You Can Finally Change Your Pronouns in The Sims 4 — Here’s How
- We Speak to Stephanie ‘Hex’ Bendixsen About Hosting Good Game and Her Advice for Young Girls in Gaming
- The Stigma of Mobile Games Excludes Women From the Gaming Community
- The Best Games on Xbox Game Pass Right Now
- What It’s Really Like to Compete at the Highest Level of Gaming in Alienware’s Team Liquid
- The Funniest Memes About Kirby and the Forgotten Land
- Should You Play Fortnite Classic or Zero Build? We Break the Game Modes Down
- I Replayed the Harry Potter PS1 Game and It’s Just as Cursed As We Remember
- Keanu Reeves in Games, Ranked
- This Video of Henry Cavill Building a Gaming PC Lives Rent-Free in My Mind