Disney’s Cruella will release in theaters and on Disney+ with Premiere Access for a one time additional fee this Friday, May 28th! Starring Emma Stone as the iconic Cruella de Vil character, the reimagined Disney film will center around the origins of the villain and her incomparable style.
With such a fashionable character at hand, it is only right to match her stylish flare for the film’s premiere with a few looks below, sponsored by Disney. Whether you plan to watch the film in theaters or from the comfort of your home, here’s some red, black, and white style inspiration you can reference inspired by the Disney villain:
The first look, created by Get Glammed, features fierce elements like fur and crystals in black, red, and white which perfectly captures the essence of Cruella de Vil. Notable pieces of the look include the $3,500 Jennifer Le black leopard mesh fox fur coat and $1,150 over-the-knee boots along with $590 Ruslan Baginskiy crystal-embellished hat, $1,355 Gucci Dionysus tweed shoulder bag, and $32,000 Louis Vuitton Empreinte bangles. You can shop a similar look below:
Curated by Fly Sh*t Only, the second look tackles the character’s signature color palette with a $1,014 silk-satin polka dot mini dress by Alexandre Vauthier and $1,201 Amina Muaddi “Karma” embellished suede pumps. Accessories include Dior’s $4,300 mini Lady Dior bag and $370 “C” and “D” earrings. Shop the look below:
Keep it classy and mimic Cruella de Vil’s chic split-tone black and white hairdo with your look. Based on the look above by Styled by Spivey, you can achieve this colorblock look with a split color shirt and pants paired with black and red accessories like the patent leather Louboutin pumps and coordinating handbag. Shop a similar fit below:
Let’s get into another colorblock ensemble but with more glam! Curated by Get Glammed, you can also achieve the split-tone look with a dress and bag like the ones above by Balmain and Spectrum, respectively. Get even more fashionable with a pair of eye-catching heels like the pair of fringe sandals by Awake Mode. Accessorize the look with gold and red accessories similar to the Chanel ones above and finish off with a bold red lip. Grab a comparable look below:
Calling all Fashion Bombshells and Bombers! Send us your best red, black and white look inspired by Cruella de Vil for a chance to be featured for our “How Do You Wear It” spotlight and to win stellar prizes from Disney’s brand partners! All submissions must be sent to Contest@FashionBombDaily.com. to be considered. For more details on the contest rules, tune in below.
Take a look at Disney’s Cruella trailer starring Emma Stone here:
Directed by Craig Gillespie, Cruella will release simultaneously in theaters and on Disney+ with Premier Access on May 28. 2021
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
• Contest sponsored by Fashion Bomb Daily
• How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by posting or emailing your best red, white and black look inspired by Disney’s Cruella movie. You may post on IG and tag Fashion Bomb Daily and use hashtags
• Contest Period: Entries accepted from May 24th 8am eastern through May 27th 8am eastern. Winner announced May 28th at 9am eastern via Fashion Bomb Daily Instagram. Winners will be contacted via email by Fashion Bomb Daily on May 27th
• Eligibility Requirements. Participants must be 18+ years old; contest opened to US residents only. One entry per person.
• 1st and 2nd place winners will be determined by whomever has the most likes (see Contest Date above). The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal,
state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of
prize constitutes permission for Fashion Bomb Daily to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of
advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
o 1st Place winner will receive a Cruella inspired kit featuring promotional items from Disney global brand partners, valued at $500
o 2nd Place winner to receive a Fandango gift card for a family of four to see Cruella, valued at $100
• Fashion Bomb Daily shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within [7 days] from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the
prize may be forfeited.
• The Campaign hosted by Fashion Bomb Daily is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram.
• By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Fashion Bomb Daily, anyone acting on behalf of Fashion Bomb Daily and Fashion Bomb Daily’s licensees, successors, and assigns,including without limitation, Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness,
image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.